Talk:Genie (3.5e Class)
From D&D Wiki
- This class seems way overpowered,
- First, the base attack bonus is way to high. Since when is a class allowed to have a base attack bonus of +20/+15/+15/+15 at level 20. It should be +20/+15/+10/+5.
- Second, the class becomes to powerful to fast. It gains immunitys and sepcial bonuses at 1st level, increasing at fifth level. And, it also gets telepathy at second level.
- All in all, this class seems way to powerful. --Io 16:30, 23 July 2009 (MDT)
- 1) Point #1 Ignored
- 2) Do Genie's get powerful fast?
- You seem to have missed the point of this class; probably due to some major oversight in actual reading. This is not a class for your average buttfer to take, it's a class to create GENIES, most likely named in such. In the same vein as Dragon. --TK-Squared 16:37, 23 July 2009 (MDT)
- And it's still perfectly balanced. Telepathy at level 2, oh no stop the presses! Surgo 18:28, 23 July 2009 (MDT)