Talk:Friar (3.5e Class)
From D&D Wiki
errr, I screwed up the table formatting, Iv'e got no clue how to fix it.... --Theophenes 15:29, 24 February 2007 (MST)
- Went ahead and fixed the table for you - I had the same problem on my class -Passer 15:43, 24 February 2007 (MST)
- Thanks --Theophenes 15:47, 24 February 2007 (MST)
Errr, does anyone here have the Improvised weaprony feat of the Drunken master? I was essentially goign to borow that and modify it, but I dont' own the appropriate books. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Theophenes (talk • contribs) 19:27, 24 February 2007 (MST). Please sign your posts!
question: are his spells at will or does he have a set number per day?
I think I've fixed the formatting issues, pelase poitn out what else is missing if I missed something. if soemone else woudl liek to do epic, please give it your best shot. I've never even read a book on Epic, and I woudln't know where to start. --Theophenes 01:37, 1 May 2007 (MDT)
- The formatting issues are almost done...
The "Class Features" header needs to be an L2 header (two equal signs before and after the header) Class Skills need to be added Class Features need to have a space before the Ex, Su, etc Improvised weapons (Ex) needs to be formatted (No bulleted list—either a table or an indented area)
- Epic needs to be added
- After these five things are done this class should be good to go :). --Green Dragon 21:36, 6 May 2007 (MDT)
Finished Epic, rate away!--Theophenes 17:59, 5 June 2007 (MDT)
Rating - 7/10
I rate this class a 7. Rating a class highly is always a joy for me. I haven't had time to do a deep review, so I was conservative with my review. With playtesting and refining, the class may hit an 8. I am sure that there are some show-stoppers there in the class that will appear with playtesting. --Dmilewski 05:44, 5 September 2007 (MDT)
- This rating has been nullified with the implementation of the new Rating System. --Green Dragon 14:41, 20 February 2008 (MST)
Base Attack Bonus
This Base Attack Bonus is rather unorthadox. Normally BAB is only full (BAB = Level), Medium (BAB = 3/4 Level) or Poor (BAB = 1/2 Level). I can't discern the pattern of the BAB used. --TK-Squared 16:20, 23 March 2008 (MDT)
- Strange. I think this would work as medium, please feel free to change it. --Green Dragon 23:12, 23 March 2008 (MDT)
- Changed. --TK-Squared 11:23, 24 March 2008 (MDT)
- Thanks for doing that. --Green Dragon 13:18, 24 March 2008 (MDT)
Power - 4/5 I give this class a 4 out of 5 because first off, your lay on hands, at higher levels can deal/heal more than 200hp! Second, once you reach epic level generally you are simply continuing current abilities. As a Friar you gain new and stronger ones. --Vrail 15:46, 1 April 2010 (UTC)
Wording - 5/5 I give this class a 5 out of 5 because I only found one or two spelling errors. --Vrail 15:46, 1 April 2010 (UTC)
Flavor - 5/5 I give this class a 5 out of 5 because it is an interesting idea and works well. --Vrail 15:46, 1 April 2010 (UTC)