Talk:Fabled Hero (3.5e Class)
From D&D Wiki
Hey look I'm working on the dang thing and I think I must have goofed up and forgot to make a description. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Zerathin (talk • contribs) 13:49, 22 September 2009 (MDT). Please sign your posts!
- In my defense I have to admit that this is my first homebrew class and I know I made it too powerful I just need a little more time to work on it all right. And I made this class to make a Fable based class without breaking the copyright law okay?--Z 16:41, 28 September 2009 (MDT)Zerathin| 28 September 2009
- But the point is you are doin too much at once. not everything translates well to d&d, especially the eqivilant of gestalting 4 classes. you cant do EVERYTHING--Name Violation 14:44, 29 September 2009 (MDT)
- Fine you guys want it deleted so badly then delete it I give up arguing when I know I'm not going to win.--Z 13:49, 1 October 2009 (MDT)Zerathin
Okay now everthing is gone. Now an admin just needs to delete it.
Umm.. Not to be a dick, but kill it with fire. this is broker than al bundy. wayyy too much goin on for this class to be balanced--Name Violation 15:42, 22 September 2009 (MDT)
- Unfortunately, I agree with Name Violation. This class is FAR overpowered. If it's some sort of "End Boss" class I have more sympathy for it, but I believe it should be specifically labeled as such and given a reason as to why it's SO bloody powerful. My regards,--Harry Mason 16:00, 25 September 2009 (MDT)
 Just a heads up
I am going to adopt this as one of my projects. Given a little time it might actually be playable once I dig through all the stuff and fix it. Tivanir 11:32, 10 March 2012 (MST)
- Not just adopting it needed a complete overhaul to even come close to being viable. This one is going to take some work. Tivanir 17:20, 10 March 2012 (MST)