Talk:Erets and City-States In Chaos (4e Campaign Setting)
From D&D Wiki
Hi. As this is the "main page" of your campaign setting, it may be best if you standarized the layout so that it matches what other campaigns do on the wiki. Check out Endhaven 3.5e Campaign Setting) or Valgora to see that. I'd first just make the image a thumb, and let the viewer click it to enlarge. As it is it is overblown and intrusive, and may well cause loading issues for some users. You'll also need to add all the proper categories and the breadcrumb. If you need any help with this, just ask and we'll introduce you to the coding. 14:53, 8 December 2009 (MST)
- Formatting is a painful process, it is like editing your own writing...
- Please be patient with me as I continue to work on the formating of the pages. I appreciate all you advice and help and I do have a friend who is master wiki-formater helping me (Mike is awesome!).
- Patience please, I am working on it. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Dmofer907 (talk • contribs) 15:20, 9 December 2009 (MST). Please sign your posts!
- John sign your posts please (email me if you don't know how) -- Kildairem 18:42, 14 December 2009 (MST)
- How do you add a thumbnail image to the page for an image jpg on dandwiki media? --Dmofer907 15:48, 27 December 2009 (MST)
- Using the same syntax as on any other wiki (e.g. [[Image:NAME|thumb|DESCRIPTION]]). --Green Dragon 21:19, 27 December 2009 (MST)
Which edition is this for? 3.5e or 4e? The deities are using 4e deity rules however are the environments using the 3.5e town rules or 4e ones? --Green Dragon 01:27, 3 January 2010 (UTC)
- Thank you all for your redirecting and deleting the double redirects. Good work, it sure flows better and looks nice. --Dmofer907 16:55, 19 May 2010 (UTC)
 4e Campaign Settings
Erets and City-States In Chaos is for 4th edition, but I found the 4e dndwiki sites down and disfunctional. --Dmofer907 18:21, 5 January 2010 (UTC
- I set one up specifically for 4e Campaign Settings. See also 4e Campaign Settings. --Green Dragon 19:08, 8 February 2010 (UTC)
I think all the pages and subpages have been changed over from having 3.5e breadcrumbs to 4e. --Dmofer907 18:20, 8 February 2010 (UTC)
- I changed the reason on wikify to more accurately reflect the problems as such. --Green Dragon 19:08, 8 February 2010 (UTC)
- This is an opportune website but it is too tedious to kowtow to all the regulations. I am finished editing and wikifying. If you find anything that is too grossly out of format, please with my blessings and thanks, just delete it immediately. My attention span is waning. My players originally liked looking at my campaign on here, but they don’t use it often enough to justify the use of my time. --Dmofer907 18:41, 10 February 2010 (UTC)
- Those templates are just suggestions, especially in this stage (of the areas this campaign mainly affects) of some 4e areas. If you disagree discuss it or just remove the template. Don't understand it? Ask about it. The "supplement pages are wrong" refers to how we want to organize CS's with the / and not by id's, I can help if you need. Let me know please, e.g. would that help? --Green Dragon 19:44, 10 February 2010 (UTC)
- I am updating the information for the campaign Erets so that my players can look up stuff and study up over our summer break. I will try to stick to the formats and hopefully they won't need to much wikifying, in all honesty, I don't plan on spending too much time on this. --Dmofer907 23:14, 23 April 2010 (UTC)