Talk:Eijilund Plushies (4e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Thank you a ton Samkay. I just wish the official Character Builder Would support homebrew content that was not just text that does nothing.
- I agree. I play homebrew all the time, so I can't use the character builder. I generally use an excell sheet made to look like a character sheet for the purpose instead. -- 08:47, 8 July 2009 (MDT)
- I do like what you have done, but I think that the use of "Plushese" as a language is a bad idea. Since it is just a slang version of Common it could be mentioned, in the Fluff, that they use this variation when communicating among themselves. Then you could replace "plushese" from the Language trait and replace it with something the Player could use, say "choice of one other language". -- Sepsis 09:34, 8 July 2009 (MDT)
- Thanks. I was trying to keep true to the origional article with the plushese thing, but I think you are right. I have already got a mention of plushese in the article, so I simply need to replace plushese with one other language. -- 12:54, 8 July 2009 (MDT)
- Aww, I liked the plusheese language as an actual language.Master K 14:58, 8 July 2009 (MDT)
- Now that I look at it again, it is much more costly for someone to have a language than in 3.5. Before it was just a skill point, now its a feat.
Also, we need homebrew weapons called Giant Scissors (proficiency allows use as a rogue dagger) also if possible when you use your standard action to move you have a 50% change get hurt for 1 damage for "Running with scissors."Master K 22:03, 23 August 2009 (MDT)
Does anyone have any good ideas for plushy adventurer backstories? I may need help filling in the adventurers section... --13:00, 8 July 2009 (MDT)
- In a campaign with technology simalar to WoW technology, Onefunny story was about a Plushie almost meeting his death creating goblin jumper cables for his friends while driving a steam train while carving a small wooden statue of lord Eiji while reading a book on how to tame dire rabbits. Eventually, the train exploded from pressure, causing the wooden carving to shatter, the book engulfed in flames, and the pieces of the train's shrapnel cut the Plushie to death. Due to sheer luck, the jumper cables activated upon his death, and he was brought back to life moments later.Master K 14:59, 8 July 2009 (MDT)
I think that Eijilund Plushies part on names is fine, because it explains how they are named as serial numbers.
I'm probably just missing something here, but I don't understand where the fire keyword/resistance comes from, and it doesn't seem to be explained here. Also, why doesn't the Go Boom power damage the user?
I see a little issue
My only issue with the race is the ability to take 10 on every death save, this means that they can effectively ignore the death saves all together and just lay there (as no sane monster would go about killing a already downed foe while their is still combat going on), I'll leave it as fine for now but I'll come back later and may have to change that. In addition it needs two secondary ability scores as per the standard for the final version of fourth edition. --Aitharious (talk) 10:39, 18 July 2016 (MDT)