Talk:Eijilund Plushies (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
To Do: The following plushie classes must be made. Plushie Paragon (racial abilities), Berserk Plushie (Flaming Barbarian, balance out lack of strength), Lucky Plushie (Luck-Based Rogue, Dex focus), Invincible Plushie (Defender-type armor using plushie, Con focus), Spellsmith Plushie (Magic crafting/trap using plushie with skills, Int focused), Divine Plushie (Paladin/Cleric type with divine spells, Wis focus), and Charm Plushie (Social bard with a greater sorcerer-like spell focus, Cha based).
Comments are welcome. -- Eiji 00:51, 3 November 2007 (MDT)
- That's awesome lol. Good work! I think I might try and find a way to use these little guys. needs a cute plushie picture. Hawk 22:44, 6 February 2008 (MST)
- Oh, irony! I was just re-vamping and balancing this. Thank you though, I'm glad it's liked. Keep in tune, I decided that I'll still make those plushie only classes, but use Racial Substitution Levels for classes that directly mimic current ones (check out the barbarian for example). I also did some minor balancing, nixing a few powers, adding a few, and clarifying the text mostly. I finally decided to do with Fire subtype to handle my creation's fire immunity and fire related powers. And I'll be revamping the paragon class and moving some of those powers to feats, like how Warforged can have feats to boost their racial abilities. Thus a plushie who really wants to stand for the 'whee I'm a burning happy doll of love and explosions' can use his feats for that end.
- Of course I might end up making a class anyway which ends up giving a bunch of racial feats with it. We'll see. :) -- Eiji 00:59, 7 February 2008 (MST)
this race made me laugh, sorry if you weren't going for comedy. i will use these though, would be pretty funny to have a plushie army attack. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Kisame93 (talk • contribs) 18:26, 14 March 2008 (MDT). Please sign your posts!
- That's the perfect response. :D Plushies are full of rofflecoptery goodness... they're good for games that don't take themselves too seriously. Comedy gold! -- Eiji 03:03, 15 March 2008 (MDT)
Are all living stuffed animals plushies? I think I have an NPC idea that may be awesome. --Sir Milo Teabag 17:15, 21 March 2008 (MDT)
- Yep! They can be anything from teddy bears to small stuffed humans. And I am intrigued, what idea? Yum yum! -- Eiji 19:41, 21 March 2008 (MDT)
- How nice, an army of toys. Hope that I didn't gave a chaotic evil teddy bear plushies to my little cousin.--Lord Dhazriel 06:52, 13 June 2008 (MDT)
- A stuffed Tiger who becomes a FotF and gets into a rivalry with a catfolk. --Sir Milo Teabag 20:37, 22 June 2008 (MDT)
- It'll be raining cats and dogs! -- Eiji 20:41, 22 June 2008 (MDT)
do you mind if i make a drawing of this race? --Jack Bread 23:48, 20 July 2008 (MDT)
- Ha ha, go ahead. Actually everyone seems to want to doodle this one (including some images I have myself). You know, if I get a lot of them, I might take all the images and turn them into a collage of pictures.
- Go for it, I'm interested in the results. :) --Eiji 11:16, 21 July 2008 (MDT)
- Alright thanks! XD it didn't turn out how i thought when i sketched it last night. --Jack Bread 14:19, 22 July 2008 (MDT)
 Featured Article Nomination
I nominate the Eijilund Plushies because it a very cool races, it balanced, it flavorful and have a load of extra options. Currently the best race on the wiki.--Lord Dhazriel 15:17, 26 October 2008 (MDT)
Contingent Support — Agreed on all counts. This race is excellent, even if only due to the awesomeness that comes with playing a crazed doll. However, this race begs to be drawn. Draw one and get my support! --Daniel Draco 16:32, 26 October 2008 (MDT)
- I agree, this race needs an image. --Green Dragon 23:49, 29 October 2008 (MDT)
- Sadly, Eiji, Rowan, and I all tried to have a friendly plushie drawing session, of which non turned out images usable for the race (though, Rowan's image was designed for use with the evil clown). I even tried again with another image with no luck. If this race is ever to become a Featured Article, it must have an image that suits it. Perhaps I shall simply have to try and try again... or sit back until someone else does it. --Ganteka 13:19, 11 November 2008 (MST)
Support — What LD said. This race is, I think, like the Dandwiki spokes-race (There is no way that's correct...), seriously, I've met people who know this site only because of this race.--FREAKshow 21:11, 26 October 2008 (MDT)
Comment — To help users understand unfamiliar terms, creatures, or whatnot, I feel that relevant links should be added throughout. --Green Dragon 07:53, 30 October 2008 (MDT)
Support — In Eiji, we trust. --TK-Squared 11:15, 10 November 2008 (MST)
Support — You said it!... All of you! --Sabre070 03:34, 11 November 2008 (MST)
Comment — I feel that this at least needs a few links to the SRD throughout. --Green Dragon 12:58, 11 November 2008 (MST)
Support — It is a very well done race, this do to the fact that you seem to know what you wanted before hand and followed through. LOL, this is great, I really enjoyed reading it and think that I might use it in the near future, LOL, you have my full support. --Sarrow 16:55, 25 November 2008 (MST)
Support —: Though I'd really love to see a picture added if possible.07:57, 9 January 2009 (MST)
Comment — It appears as if this one may have enough support to become the FA.09:18, 14 January 2009 (MST)
- It needs an imagine before it even can be considered becoming a Featured Article. --Green Dragon 09:23, 14 January 2009 (MST)
- Sorry, just wanted to highlight the ones with majority support to dwindle down the next article. I agree a picture is necessary. Eiji, we want a picture! 09:36, 14 January 2009 (MST)
- Workin' on it. :O -- Eiji 17:04, 14 January 2009 (MST)
- Behold, mine crappy art. -- Eiji 20:56, 24 January 2009 (MST)
- Waitwait, I think I can figure this out...from the far left clockwise it's Eiji, Pinky, Thora, Janwulf, Zion, Mots, Kibbles, and Evo in the middle? --Daniel Draco 23:52, 24 January 2009 (MST)
- Nice try, actually, from top to bottom, left to right... Eiji, Pinky, Muser, Rowan, Evo, Joe, Nam, and Zion. Thanks for playing, you win a toaster! -- Eiji
- Ok we have everything, I think this article is ready for FA status. --Lord Dhazriel 23:48, 10 February 2009 (MST)
Comment — Does this race really need to be called "Eijilund Plushies (DnD Race)"? Why not just "Plushies (DnD Race)"? They are not specific to Eijiland - they are just mass produced their. --Green Dragon 11:25, 8 March 2009 (MDT)
I support this too. How often do you meet a clinically insane living construct in most D&D, anyway? -- Mythos Specialist 00:20, 1 June 2009 (MDT)
 Reproduction Variant
I have come up with a reproduction variant (one that doesn't involve corpses). Basically:
A plushie and its plushie partner decide to have a plushie baby.. They then have a ritual that lasts 1 hour, after this ritual one of the plusies will grow fluffy. After a week of this the other plushie will then pick the fluff off the other and then they will form it into the new form (takes another hour). If the plushie growing fluff goes into water it will become wet and will lose this ability and the ritual has to begin again.
Thoughts? --Sabre070 22:05, 6 January 2009 (MST)
- Sounds like a variant of the first means (building a plushie), though... having the fluff come from it's parents is a sound idea. -- Eiji 22:09, 6 January 2009 (MST)
- Yes, yes, yes... I didn't see that before.. Don't ask why. :P --Sabre070 22:14, 6 January 2009 (MST)
 Moving to Eijilund_Plushies_(3.5_Race)?
Considering the fact that we now have a 3.5 and a 4e version of the Eijilund Plushie, should Eijilund Plushies (DnD Race) be moved to Eijilund_Plushies_(3.5_Race) and have either a redirect to 3.5 or have a disambiguation page leading to both?Master K 19:50, 7 July 2009 (MDT)