Talk:3.5e Abyssal Heritor Feats
From D&D Wiki
We can always revert this, but I found a (generally) good way to automatically generate lists of feats. To get rid of duplicate entries, we will have to add a category like Category:Has Prerequisite Feat. What does everyone think? --Aarnott 09:00, 12 May 2008 (MDT)
- Wow! I like it! One thing though: Do you think you could get it to work with SMW information present, such as the prerequisites, NBoF balance, etc? --Green Dragon 18:21, 22 July 2008 (MDT)
- I'll see if I can. --Aarnott 10:46, 24 July 2008 (MDT)
- Done. I only have a small bug present that makes pre-requisite feats in the list not appear as links. --Aarnott 12:24, 24 July 2008 (MDT)
- I made all these feats use a template. It really cleans up their actual feat pages and this would be good to eventually roll out to all the feats. If you don't like the formatting of a feat, the template allows you to change it on the fly. --Aarnott 10:54, 28 July 2008 (MDT)
- I really like it! All that needs to be done now is the preload changed, all the feat pages changed to the DPL format, the bot run again in case new feats were formatted the old way, the identifier changed to represent the edition, e.g. (DnD Feat) changed to (3.5e Feat), and a templated breadcrumb added. At least I think that's all ;). --Green Dragon 08:30, 3 October 2008 (MDT)
About those duplicate entries ;p
3e Prerequisite::3e Prerequisite
3e Prerequisite::3e Prerequisite keeps showing up when I add feat prerequisites. Can someone help me fix this?
I noticed that the Abyssal feat list page still uses 3e tags and templates rather than ones 3.5e. Would anyone made if I updated the page to 3.5?