Talk:Dedicated Enforcer (3.5e Trait)
From D&D Wiki
This is too powerful. all you need is a female party member to be attacked so you get +2 to hit/damage. also the save is crap, at later levels its a moot point. --Name Violation 13:53, 17 November 2009 (MST)
- If a DM makes a chart for the crimes an there severity among the local populace then this would make better sense. I personally like the idea but semantics comes into play when looking at the idea of the trait for instance: lets say your party gets attacked by a group of bandits (assault) they kill your (insert your party member (murder), do you get a plus 4 bonus or a bonus at all because of the unprovoked attack? --Typ(tip) 06:26, 4 January 2010 (UTC)
- I agree this is impossible to balance based to D&D and not to a specific campaign. --Green Dragon 07:36, 4 January 2010 (UTC)
- it would take a deticated Gm to even balance this into their world.
- just sayin.--Typ(tip) 02:55, 5 January 2010 (UTC)
- Behold, there are real drawbacks, now. -- 22.214.171.124 22:25, 20 May 2010 (UTC)