Talk:Darkblade (3.5e Equipment)
From D&D Wiki
 Duplication process
A few quick questions:
- About making an duplicate, is that a in-combat action? Can I tear the sword in half as a standard (move, swift, or free) action and be dual wielding, or does the process take several days (or hours)?
- Can I give the duplicate to someone else, or do have to keep it?
- If I can give it to someone else, can I make more than 1 duplicate at a time?
- How long does the duplicate last? Minutes, hours, days, until the original wielder give up possession?
- Can the wielder of a duplicate lose his Darkblade without losing his hand (ie, can someone steal it?)
Thanks, --Badger 00:34, 14 February 2010 (UTC)