Talk:Cullinomancer (3.5e Prestige Class)
From D&D Wiki
Anyone who wants to, feel free to add some items and whatnot. It's kind of a big undertaking. In fact, I might make cullinary items into it's own page, but so far only cullinomancer's need em so...meh.
As a side note, thanks to Fatalis Umbra for pointing out a few key errors.
Sounds like Gastromancy (warhammer gut magic). Cool! I would recomend a humourful way of doing it. --Sam Kay 06:47, 25 August 2007 (MDT)
I see some issues with this class:
- The utter lack of any food-based spells in most campaigns could make this class hard to use.
- Gaining 6/day of a spell as a spell-like ability for the cost of a bonus feat is insane.
- 5+int skill points per level is very strange; I would recommend it be two, or at most four.
- d8 hit die on what is essentially a mage class seems excessive, perhaps a d6 would be more appropriate.
- Culinary has one L, not two, so the class should probably be spelled Culinomancer, though I liked Gastromancer better.--Eevle 16:06, 3 October 2007 (MDT)
- Point taken....Now that I re-read it after a while, it does seem a little unbalanced. My mistake. It should be fine now, but feel free to voice additional suggestions. Pwnester 15:07, 16 October 2007 (MDT)