Talk:Crusader (3.5e Class)
From D&D Wiki
Wizard spell list, full BAB, the option to be evil, full armor proficiency, bonus feats in place of a weekly Remove Disease, and the only thing keeping him in check is that his spells are arcane and thus subject to armor failure? This class is meant as a joke, right? Please? -- Cronocke 03:18, 15 September 2008 (MDT)
- It not that powerful, risking to fail his spell is bad. It not stronger than most of ToB Class or even regular spellcaster. But this class is less MAD than our common Paladin. I have some suggestion to balance the class.
- Divine Grace and maybe Arcane Hand should need Charisma. The Feat Serenity switch Charisma for Wisdom on Core Paladin for Divine Grace. You could amke one of these feat.
- The Bonus Feat are alright, but they are stronger than the regular remove disease so you may want to only grant a bonus feat at 9th and 15th level,
- As I said the class is not that unbalanced, of course it need work, as most class need. (Seriously I saw FAR worse, and most were made by WotC).--Lord Dhazriel 13:43, 15 September 2008 (MDT)
- What are you talking about? The wizard spell list? He gets up to level 4 spells over 20 levels. That's seriously not even worth mentioning. And the option to be evil? Who the hell cares, being good only is not a balancing factor at all. This class seems to me to be on the weak side of things. Surgo 18:24, 15 September 2008 (MDT)