Talk:Cora (3.5e Campaign Setting)
From D&D Wiki
Haha, hooper you bumped it to a rating 4 immediately? I haven't even added in any of the info to it really, it's mostly all just pageholders! Most of it was just a test to make sure VtRs pageloaders work working 100% too.. hahahaha. Thanks for the rating though ;) -- Sleaker 23:22, 20 January 2009 (MST)
- Oh wow, 4 was for the campaign of Sabre's which is once again back up to amazing and will be 5 again. I was gonna go 1 for now with this as it seems stub-esque, which makes sense with your explanation. Thats what I get for keeping multiple tabs up and losing track of which one I'm on. 08:22, 21 January 2009 (MST)
Hi Sleaker. I just read up on E6 recently (before seeing this CS), and started work on some modifications to dragons so that they can be used in such a setting. Take a look at the red one I've been working on here: User:Aarnott/Sandbox5. --Aarnott 10:42, 19 March 2009 (MDT)
- Very cool, although I recently converted to E8 because of limitations I didn't feel like keeping. I'm sure I can use these for that though as there isn't much of a power difference. -- Sleaker 00:10, 31 March 2009 (MDT)
I give the setting a rating of 4/5 because it is comprehensive and well thought-out, but there are still red links on the front page. If some of those turn blue, I'll be sure to some back and bump this up to a 5. -Valentine the Rogue 19:07, 30 March 2009 (MDT)
Assisting this Project
I've read all of the content you've posted and I think I'm going to run Cora for the next campaign I DM. I'd like to help finish this project as well as flesh out some of the grey areas. I can help with:
- Creating lower-powered monsters so that players can still fight the classic dragons, demons, devils, etc.
- Creating NPCs (from generic thugs to powerful wizards)
- Some quests (I will be writing an adventure path from at least level 1 to 8. Maybe level 1 to 8 + 2 feats)
- Probably anything else you might want help with.
I really dig what you have done with the classes, races, and planar cosmology. So yeah -- let me know if I can assist with anything. --Aarnott 11:24, 7 April 2009 (MDT)
- I would love if you made some creatures/NPC for the setting. As well as an adventure path or a few. I'm also interested in seeing how well the classes mesh together seeing as they are 100% homebrew, as well as interested in ideas for inclusion on homebrew classes that may fit the setting as I seem to be running out of my own at this time. I know I need to write up a few feats to go with the classes as I would like players to pick up more abilities through feats. - Sleaker 01:10, 8 April 2009 (MDT)
This is a great campaign setting and nearly complete, however it is my understanding that to be rated 5 it must be complete, which Cora is not. Not even all of the blue pages are finished. I have nothing against the campaign, its just... it shouldn't have a five rating yet.--Vrail 03:47, 28 April 2010 (UTC)