Talk:Cold Snap (3.5e Spell)
From D&D Wiki
How much is this in C? Talking about changes in temperature in Fahrenheid is all good and well, but please remember there are places outside of the USA. I have no idea how much four degrees F -is-. Deranged 08:44, 30 July 2009 (MDT)
- I added 4 F in as about -16 C. --Green Dragon 15:57, 30 July 2009 (MDT)
- I think you misread what it does. While that would work if it was a static temperature, you are actually adding or subtracting, and in that case, it is 5/9 the Fahrenheit measurement, or about 2 degrees Celsius.
- Sure, I could check internet, but I still wouldn't /know/, you know? I'd have to /calculate/, and there's a difference. I'm barely starting to get a feeling for measuring in feet :). Thanks for the reminder text, I've added similar text to Heat Wave as it's sort of the same spell. Deranged 04:54, 31 July 2009 (MDT)
- Now all you need is a caster level of 137 and you can stop particles completely. At least until equilibrium is reached with the outer environment. --Aarnott 10:16, 31 July 2009 (MDT)
- *snigger* Deranged 11:56, 31 July 2009 (MDT)