Talk:Classes (Keran Supplement)
From D&D Wiki
 I found for you source for Daring Outlaw class
 Suggestion for your campign:
- I suggest that the binder class will be instead of wizard class.
- I suggest that the daring outlaw will be instead of rogue class.
- I suggest that necromaster class will be instead of cleric class. (Only for PC)
- I suggest to make Ranger class have arcane source instead of divine source.
- I suggest to cancel the Druid class.
- I suggest that NPCs can use SRD Classes and UA Classes.
- Wizard's are required in the setting Sumran Mages.
- Daring Outlaw was instead of Rogue, but someone changed rogue back to a PC class.
- Cleric's are required in the setting, Clerics of Dylian.
- Rangers don't make sense as an arcane class in this setting as they aren't focused towards knowledge.
- Druids are a staple class.
- NPC's can take levels in any base class.
- Wouldn't fit. The Sumran warmages are not summoners. They are Wizards. That's why they rule a large portion of the world. As wizards are much more powerful then other classes.
- I don't like that class. And it's flavor doesn't fit the world. Sorcerers are required because of one of the major event of the fourth era are completed by a Sorcerer, who definitely isn't part of that class.
- Except I want players to be allowed to be clerics.
- Except the Moon of Arcane magic wouldn't grant them magic. Also if it was arcane they would actually be weaker as a class, as their casting stat would change to Int or Cha. Divine Magic allows for Wis to be their casting stat, which is their primary stat for a decent amount of their skills.
- They are an archetype of the genre that I don't want to loose.
- Strangely, after creating my Fighter Fix, I have actually removed Ranger as a playable class.
- That class is tier one, I'm going to have to weaken it.
 I found some classes for you campaign
- Corsair (he and Vanguard can replace your fighter fix and SRD Fighter will appears as NPC Class)
- Mystic Blade
- Biomancer(I suggest that your Druid cannot use spellcasting but instead he gets special abilities in Wild Shape Form.)
- None of those classes fit my campaign. These are the base classes for my campaign.