Talk:Bokiin Berserker (3.5e Creature)
From D&D Wiki
(Redirected from Talk:Bokiin Berserker (DnD Creature))
Is this done completely correct or have I missed something? Does this have to many items that are worth to much? --Green Dragon 13:24, 5 April 2007 (MDT)
- Let's see:
- Hps don't have the bonus hp for Con listed (4d12+12 and 4d12+20).
- Elite NPCs have max hp with their first HD, so it's hp total is [12 + 3 + 3 × (6.5 + 3) = 43.5] 43 (51 while raging) hp.
- Str bonus is applied to javelin damage.
- Javelin attack bonus should be [+4 BAB, +2 Dex] +6.
- "Masterwork" not "masterworked."
- Call of battle descriptive text is missing.
- Shatterspray descriptive text is just missing "(Ex)"
- Skill points: (4 − 1) × (3 + 4) = 21
- Climb +3: +3 Str, −2 armor, 2 ranks
- Intimidation +8: +2 racial, −1 Cha, 7 ranks
- Jump +9: +3 Str, −2 armor, 8 ranks (too many ranks, max is 7)
- Listen +4: −1 Wis, 5 ranks
- Total skill points (2 + 7 + 8 + 5 =) 22. Just need to knock down Jump.
- All the other skills should be removed except for the ones that are class skills for racial HD (regardless of whether or not the creature has racial HD).
- —Sledged (talk) 15:28, 16 April 2007 (MDT)
- First off thank you very much for looking at this—I do not know what I was thinking about the health and I did not know Str bonus was added to any ranged attack. Also I thought because this had armor check penalty I should put those skills that are affected by this in, however I see that is not common practice. Anyway, I fixed it all and is it better now? --Green Dragon 17:48, 16 April 2007 (MDT)
- No problem. Only thing I see now is that the Strength bonus for the javelin should be +4 (+6 rage) instead of +6 (+9 rage). Looks like you used the two-handed damage bonus, instead of the one-handed.
- As far as Str modifier and ranged weapons, the damage bonus applies to thrown weapons (except splash weapons) and slings. It also applies to composite bows specifically made for high Str. Strength damage penalty applies to all ranged weapons except crossbows and splash weapons. —Sledged (talk) 16:14, 19 April 2007 (MDT)
- Fixed. Also, I knew about the Str penalty however not about the bonus to thrown weapons... The things one learns every day. Thanks for helping, is there anything else wrong? --Green Dragon 16:26, 19 April 2007 (MDT)