Talk:Blades Of Keran (3.5e Campaign Setting)
From D&D Wiki
I'm haven't finised posting so right now I'm using "Cora" as the template of what is needed. This is the setting of the novel I'm currently writting. A small amount of the material here is actually on the site but changed to suit the campaign setting.--Milo High-Hill 23:45, 22 February 2011 (MST)
- Also I would be happy to hear feedback about any material in the campaign.--Milo High-Hill 00:14, 26 February 2011 (MST)
- Seemed a little similar to this campaign setting as far as the grim, desert environment, and general tone of the setting went. Perhaps you and the person who wrote that setting could help bounce ideas off of each other?
- I can't access that website for some reason so I can't be sure about that campaign. The Sumran Wastes are only a 35/100 of my setting world. It was the first to be created so I have a good amount of info on it. Theirs also the Moonshadow Islands (Jungles), Kratoa (Varying terrains), North Karma (Plains), South Karma (Marsh), Turvarn (Mountains), Plains of Dusk (Tundra). So their are lots of other terrains.--Milo High-Hill 15:07, 27 February 2011 (MST)
- I think the above person might have meant this, does that work better?
- This is a little embarrassing. I have to use my school laptop. And the other DnD Wiki site is blocked for me, because it relates to gaming. The only reason I'm able to go on this site is because my schools IT guy is a D&D player and sometimes use stuff from this site.--Milo High-Hill 19:50, 27 February 2011 (MST)
- Have you tried a proxy server? Just google "proxy server list" and you should find enough of them. That or just try at home.
- Can't download anything as they are blocked. And my home computer is broken.--Milo High-Hill 03:36, 28 February 2011 (MST)
- It's not actually a download. The biggest downside is that it can be really slow.
- Just checked a good amount of sites. All blocked, the reason was "Proxy Avoidance"--Milo High-Hill 03:53, 28 February 2011 (MST)
If their are any questions about my campaign I will answer the question. This is because it will take sometime to upload all the info onto the site. If I say something here I've missed in the pages, tell me and I'll put it in.--Milo High-Hill 17:06, 3 March 2011 (MST)
This is a list of people who helped with the setting. I would like thank the following people for their help in the setting and sorry if I miss anyone.
- DND Wiki: I take a good amount of information from this site and it would take to long to write down all those I used in the campaign so thank you to the whole community.
- My co-designer RogueSpyder (From Gitpg and Real-life)
- Mayhem (From Gitpg): Helped Balancing Races
- Lyndworm (From Gitpg): Helped Balance Races
- Bhu (From Gitpg): His Critters (Specifically the Acrosapien and Displacer Eels)
- Zaydos (From Gitpg): New True Dragons
- Milo v3: The Designer of the setting
I think that this whole Blades Of Keran are more suitable to Another Game with similar d20 System mechanics than Campaign Setting in D&D (exp: D20 Modern, Pathfinder). at least 90% of this rules and material are your own
- My material is more modifications than complete rule changes. I haven't changed the combat rules, or anything. Just added races, modified the classes, added a few monster, then added some flavour. This site barely even has my work on it. With most of this Campaigns material being posted on a different site. --Milo High-Hill (talk) 05:52, 5 January 2013 (MST)