Talk:Bart Farkus (3.5e NPC)
From D&D Wiki
- Specialists may not choose divination as a prohibited school.
- Unless Bart's using higher level slots, he can only prepare five 0-level spells. Casters don't get bonus 0-level spells for high ability scores. (I removed spells with duplicates.)
- Speaking of which, an Int 20 grants two bonus 1st-levels spells, so Bart should have six slots (3 + 2 + Specialization).
- One too many feats; you should only have a 1st-level, 3rd-level, human, Scribe Scroll, one metamagic/item creation/Spell Mastery, and Alertness (familiar) = six feats.
- Skills don't add up. He should have 50 or 56 skill points (depending on his starting Int, which, going by his languages, would be 18, so 56 skill points total):
- 3 points/ranks Concentration
- 8 points/ranks Decipher Script
- 6 points/ranks Knowledge (arcana)
- 3 points/ranks Knowledge (geography)
- 4 points/ranks Knowledge (history)
- 3 points/ranks Knowledge (nature)
- 4 points/ranks Knowledge (the planes)
- 8 points/4 ranks Search
- 5 points/ranks Spellcraft
- 8 points/4 ranks Spot
- 52 points total
- added two more ranks to Knowledge (arcana) and Spellcraft each. —Sledged (talk) 13:08, 24 April 2007 (MDT)
—Sledged 16:52, 10 January 2007 (MST)