Talk:Angel (4e Race)
From D&D Wiki
If you edit this race (Angels/Angelscions) please list your reasons for doing so. <3
- Okay, I'm making these changes:
- Changing ability bonuses to something less broad.
- Dropping darkvision, because angels don't have darkvision.
- Changing Diplomacy to Insight
- Dropping Divine Rage, because this will automatically kill zombies.
- Dropping flight and replacing with an improved "hop down". Some of the language used ("(good) flight", "fatigue", weapon use whilst flying) is incompatible with 4e (designed with 3.5 rules in mind?). In 4e, flight is usually restricted until paragon tier. This could be handled through racial utility powers.
- Replacing Celestial language with Supernal language; again, this is a 3e vs 4e mixup.
- Added angelic presence, a toned-down version of the angel monster trait. It's possibly still a bit overpowered.
- Moving "healing light" to a racial utility feat, since the traits are probably enough to start with. Marasmusine 12:36, 25 February 2012 (MST)
As it stands the Race currently only has 2 traits that affect common gameplay. I was thinking a +2 to saves against fear and +1 will (since immunity just limits a DM) The radiant resist, and perhaps a +1 (2,3) damage against enemies with the Devil or Demon keyword? --Aitharious (talk) 08:54, 23 September 2016 (MDT)