DPL Problem
Is it me, or has this page gone weird. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) 04:42, 27 May 2007 (MDT). Please sign your posts!
- It should be better now. The problem was caused by an upgrade of the DPL code, and the upgrade was not fully tested... Sorry for any confusion this may have caused. --Green Dragon 17:59, 28 May 2007 (MDT)
 DPL Problem
Where are letters past k? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs) 12:28, 9 January 2010 (MST). Please sign your posts!
- Do you know whats wrong with this page? If so how long might it be before you can get it back up? --R.I.R 16:36, 28 April 2010 (UTC)
- Dpl must have a limit of some sort. The strange thing is that the newer dpl stops a little earlier... Any ideas? --Green Dragon 16:57, 28 April 2010 (UTC)
- It's gonna require a parameter change in the extension combined with the usage of the count parameter in the DPL call (see here). —Sledged (talk) 17:12, 28 April 2010 (UTC)
- The extension's parameter was changed. I don't think that the count parameter has to be added to a page at all though. --Green Dragon 19:52, 7 May 2010 (UTC)