Talk:Agent (3.5e Class)
From D&D Wiki
 What needs to be changed?
I was just wondering, as my Class was flagged, what exactly is in need of being 'cleaned up', so to say. I already indexed the Specializations for better browsing, but furthermore, I'm not very sure what to do. Please let me know what I can do. --Sulacu 23:31, 30 May 2007 (MDT)
- There we go... It should be better now. --Green Dragon 23:35, 31 May 2007 (MDT)
 Specialization Help
I want to balance the specializations, and to make this class as good as it can be. For that I need help, either in the form of a helping editing hand, or some constructive criticism. Thanks in advance :P --Sulacu 08:42, 27 November 2007 (MST)
- My advices are:
- Don't do 3 specializations. 2 are more than enough, one starting at 1st, other starting at 2nd. Even so, I think he's a bit overpowered.
- Don't give him 3 good saves. You can either give him ref good save (since he's basically stealth without specialization) or make his saves progression increase by his specialization (I strongly suggest the 1st one)
- Nerf the specializations. He's already an average character without them (way better than any npc class, getting sneak attack, bonus feats and languages, trap sense and evasion). Arcanist and Divinist should have a small list of spells, giving them the full list is nonsense. Sneak attack +4d6, level 10 fireball, cure critical wounds and bonus feats are definetly too much.
- Also, you might want to make Arcanist Int based only since he prepares his spells.
- Even though this class goes against my concepts (divine + arcane + stealth), I'll try my best to help you with it. Good luck
 Rating - 9/10
I give this class a 9/10 because it was fairly well balanced and the specialization mechanic was superb. It was formatted perfectly and had a nice flavor. Wackymynd 20:33, 18 February 2008 (MST)
- This rating has been nullified with the implementation of the new Rating System. --Green Dragon 14:29, 21 February 2008 (MST)
 Rating - 15/20
Power - 2/5 I give this class a 2/5 because it's fairly unbalanced. It's a base class with full access to the wizard and cleric spell up to the 4th level list. Also, it gains natural stealth from the sneak attacks and evasion, 6 skill points and a HUGE skill lists (considering the specializations). It's not fully overpowered, but it's way better than the SRD classes.
Wording - 4/5 I give this class a 4/5 because the spelling is mostly correct and the wording is just a bit confusing. Some concepts could be simpler, but it's still very good.
Formatting - 5/5 I give this class a 5/5 because it's very well formatted. Tables are used correctly and everything is linked, so good job with the formatting.
Flavor - 4/5 I give this class a 3/5 because the class concept was very well thought out and it would be very fun to play if it was more balanced, but the campaign information has been omited.
ElfsMaster 11:11, 21 February 2008 (MST)
Formatting - 4/5: I give this a 4/5 on formatting because it uses an old style table, and does not have enough links throughout. --Green Dragon 14:13, 21 February 2008 (MST)
 Rating -18/20
Power - 4/5 It power is very similar to the rogue, I believe the class is well balanced. --Lord Dhazriel 15:35, 28 February 2009 (MST)
Wording - 5/5 The wording is perfect --Lord Dhazriel 15:35, 28 February 2009 (MST)
Flavor - 5/5 I like the flavor very much, the class is very well made and highly customizable. --Lord Dhazriel 15:35, 28 February 2009 (MST)