From D&D Wiki
I get to post the first one! -- xido 19:09, 28 September 2007 (MDT)
- :). --Green Dragon 22:27, 1 October 2007 (MDT)
- I will bring my Manual of the Planes with me to work tomorrow and make one up that looks like their's. -- xido 15:19, 2 October 2007 (MDT)
 Planes Only?
Do all the pages linked to on this page have to be entire, self-contained planes? Or does this page also concern itself with small, individual locations (such as a particular town or dungeon)?
If not, where do small, individual locations go? --126.96.36.199 12:52, 10 January 2008 (MST)
- Can we add individual settlements to this, or do only planes count? Noname 23:26, 11 January 2008 (MST)
- As far as I have understood it to be, the Environment section can also refer to a new type of terrain, environmental factor, or locale concept, as well as a new cosmology or planar effect. As for locations like encounter sites, maybe we could use a new segment...?
- Also, I have a LOT more ideas to post here, since the Jashnian Cosmology is going to become more organized to coincide with our publication efforts. -- xido 23:01, 13 January 2008 (MST)
- Currently put everything here that can be considered an environment (settlements, terrains, etc) and as more and more content is placed here we will decide how to organize it better. --Green Dragon 15:22, 18 January 2008 (MST)
I'll separate out the planes into their own subcategory after I go through and clean out the crap. Surgo 17:47, 30 March 2009 (MDT)
 Plane of The Vampires
Here's what I got in my head, a plane containing the original vampire. The vampire that started vampirism. The plane is made of rotting flesh, rivers of blood, and it's disconcerning for all but the most necrophiliac characters. Here's my problem, I have no idea how to make it. My creativity ends here, can someone help me make this plane, or just make this plane from what I've come up with?
I think I'm posting this in the right place....Missingno 22:18, 20 December 2010 (MST)