T'Klithit (D20 Modern Race)
From D&D Wiki
T'Klithit by Carey Ruff.
The t'klithit are an alien race that has already made several journeys to Earth. they are the cause of such varied phenomenons as UFO sightings and the building of the pyramids. They are passive watchers of the Universe.
- +10 intelligence, +8 wisdom, +4 charisma.
- Medium Humanoid (t'klithit).
- T'Klithit base land speed is 30 ft.
- Darkvision 60 ft.
- +4 racial bonus on Bluff and Sense Motive checks. +2 racial bonus on Pilot, Research, Listen, Spot and all Knowledge checks.
- Enlightenment: The t'klithit race is incredibly enlightened. they can use the Psionic Powers Mindwipe, Brain Lock, White Noise and Mind Probe at will.
- A T'Klithit starts with 3 levels of humanoid, which gives them a base reflex save of +3, a base will save of +3, a base fortitude save of +1, 3d8 hd, skill points equal to 4+ int modifier x 3 (x4 at 1st level), and 2 feats.
- T'Klithit have a telepathic link with all other t'klithit, and have no need for a language. they can communicate telepathically with any creature that has a language.
- Favored Class: Smart Hero.
- LA: +5.