Symbiocahs (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
An exception from all other vermin symbiocahs possess a massive intelligence capable of formulating very intricate plans and can hike around in another creatures body for protection or for secrecy. This creature is very observant and surprisingly emotional. They are knowledge gatherers that seem to be very secretive for a unknown purpose. As a exception from mindless vermin they normally view themselves as superior to most other creatures although their are some exceptions to these ideals.
 Physical Description
These creatures are about the size of a frog, three pounds, snake shaped with a backbone but instead of teeth they have pincers and have a plated exoskeleton, with gray skin, blue/gold eyes and spiky appendages made to hook into flesh after they enter the stomach they also use these appendages to travel after they exit the body.
The entire symbiocah species depends on other races for their very survival. Although they can get along quite well with other races despite their symbiotic need thanks to their great powers of persuasion they particularly get along well with elves, tieflings and humans, but for some reason hate with great malice giants and halflings. Also as one of the longest living races in the multiverse their memories are absolutely enormous they will sometimes dwell within undead but only undead such as liches their reasons could be possibly because of their love for knowledge and the vast amount of knowledge that liches possess and the fact that they won't have to switch bodies often.
None, they dwell within other creatures.
They worship Verticeus as their creator for he looked upon his newly made race as exceptional vermin and bestowed upon them intelligence even beyond the kin of normal races but despite the fact he is their creator they can freely worship any god they want.
They almost always only communicate by telepathy. When they don't, they speak Common.
Male names: Raric, Sogla, Achetel, Tretaceale
Female names: Deries, Chonlea, Uewt, Sarem
 Racial Traits
- +4 Intelligence, +4 Dexterity: While incredibly smart, they can also, while out of the body, acheive immense speeds.
- Vermin (Symbiotic): This race is dependent on other creatures for its survival as all symbiotes are.
- Diminutive: As a diminutive creature symbiocahs gain many benefits and drawbacks such as a +3 to dexterity, +4 to AC, can move into or through an occupied square but provokes attacks of opportunity when doing so, occupies 1/25 of a space, has a natural reach of 0 feet, They must enter an opponent’s square to attack in melee, does not threaten the squares around them, can move past foes without provoking attacks of opportunity, can’t flank an enemy and has a special attacks modifier of −12.
- Symbiocah base land speed is 60 feet (12 squares).
- Imbedded Casting (Su): While in other creatures they can cast spells by projecting invisible magical energy through the pores on the host's skin.
- Body Slots: When it comes to clothing, symbiocahs can wear 2 tail rings, 4 pieces of pincer jewlery, 1 necklace, 1 snake like robe, some customized non-humanoid armor and 1 strapped helmet.
- Automatic Languages: Telepathy up to 150ft, Common. Bonus Languages: Any besides secret languages.
- Favored Class: Wizard/Sorcerer.
- Level Adjustment: +3
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|300 years||2,000 years||14,000 years||+100d8 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||7"||× 1||3 lb.||× 1|
|Female||4"||× 1||3 lb.||× 1|