Sylph (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Sylphs are often neutral towards other when people talk to them due to most of the Sylphs rarely show emotions as they have forgotten or forsaken their emotions. Of course granted that there is a cataclyst they re-learn what it's like to have emotions and express them to others.
Sylphs look in a similar manner to any average human other then the fact they are a bit thinner in their body build for males and more feminine body for the females, there are some different features for the Sylphs they often have two masses of hair in the form of antennas resting backwards along with the hair for males those two are rather long. The female sylphs have these as well however theirs are much shorter then the male's ones.
Sylphs can be anything from shy to fully open towards other races depending on where the Sylph's from and how often they have come in contact with other races, of course towards a stranger they are rather timid or very shy.
Sylphs all have their own agendas so they are of any alignment.
Sylph lands are often in mountain ranges where they live so they are often secluded from humans and other races, however while they are living in mountain ranges their cities are still impressivly built and adapted to be built for that kind of lands.
Sylphs seldom follows any religon however those that follow a religon of often picks Pelor's religon for it's teachings, others take a religon that fits their alignment and their life style.
Sylphs speaks Common, Dwarven and Sylphite
Sylphs often take Human, Elven or Dwarven names which they give to their offspring when born much like the humans do for their offspring when they are born.
- +2 Intelligence, +2 Wisdom, +4 Charisma, -4 Strength, -2 Constitution, Sylphs are both intelligent and wise they are also highly charismatic people that can be rather stunning in their looks.
- Sylph base land speed is 20 feet: Hovering 35 ft (Good manuverbility)
- Force of the Wind (Ex): A Sylph can generate an arc of wind that can launch a group of enemies 30 ft. and deal 2d6 damage plus any fall damage if the enemies was pushed out from a high ledge.
- Elemental sense (Su): A Sylph can sense when there is a elemental or a large amount of a certain element like fire or water.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Dwarven and Sylphite. Bonus Languages: Any excluding secret language like Druidic
- Favored Class: Wizard
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|40 years||65 years||140 years||350 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5’ 30”||+2d10||190 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|
|Female||5’ 25”||+2d10||180 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|