Suran (DnD Race)
From D&D Wiki
It must be noted that the fluff that is added here mostly applies to a campaign setting and, in such, is flexible and can be changed due to other campaign settings.
A Suran tends to be in a high position in their society and are known to be very proud of their heritige for this reason. Though they know humility, a Suran is wise enough to know the consequences of their actions, especially through an eternal lifetime to learn from; a lifetime of mistakes and lessons. An average Suran spends their day tending to business in a social structure, utilizing their wisdom to its best extents. Those Suran that are lucky enough to rule do what most monarchs or regal heads do; rule.
Suran are pure-blooded Humans, a trait in all Suran that has been idenitfied. They build upon the general human appearance with much more enhanced physical beauty, they always look and feel nigh-perfect and are revered as some of the most beautiful beings to a human eye, or even others.
Surans are regarded by other species as exceptionally gifted and are well sought after as diplomats, as well as positions of parliment or royalty. They are well accepted by the ground-dwelling Elves for their rather fae-like beauty and their wisdom and ability to interact with the Dwarves give them ties their.
The Suran tend towards lawful and neutral alignments due to their prepositions as members of parliment or even royalty in cultures.
The Suran live as Humans do.
The Suran are geared towards many non-race specificed religions, but often worship the same as the Human culture around them.
Suran are highly adept at learning languages and adepting to others. They mostly speak common, but delve alot into other languages due to the necessity of it in high positions and diplomatic parties.
Suran are named as Humans are.
- +6 Charisma, +2 Wisdom, -3 Strength, -2 Constitution: The Suran are beautiful and handsome beings of a graceful charm and personality. Their understandings of things stem from their strength of will to strive to be wise, however through these boons come with a dip in strength for the Surans.
- Humanoid(Fey): Suran are still Human in body and essence.
- Medium: Suran gain no size bonuses.
- The Suran's don't die until they reach -20 health and regain health twice as fast from heal checks.
- The Suran's base land speed is 30ft
- Natural Immortality (Ex): A Suran does not age naturally after reaching the maturity age of the Suran (Which is 20 + 2d4 years). The actul reason for this is unknown. A Suran does not die of natural causes nor do they recieve any penalties for aging, however they still gain the bonuses at each age category. However, a Suran can give up their immortality via an 8 hour ritual which nullifies this ability. Once lost, this ability cannot be gained again. A Suran does not retroactively age, nor does he gain any penalties for his age category. The Suran ages as a Human does from the age of maturity and gains penalties that way. A Suran cannot gain the same bonus for achieving middle age or old age twice. This ability can only be gained by a naturally occuring Suran and cannot be granted by morphing or shapeshifting into a Suran.
- Immortal Resistance: The Suran gain a charisma bonus on fortitude saves related to resisting poisons and drugs, due to their immortal nature.
- Suran gain a bonus feat at 1st level, much like Humans do.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Fey. Bonus Languages: Any (Other than secret languages, such as Druidic). (Number of Bonus languages are based off of Int and Wis mod x2)
- Favored Class: Any
- Level Adjustment: +1
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|300 years||700 years||1000 years||No Max Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4' 10"||+2d10||120 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|
|Female||4' 5"||+2d10||85lb.||× (2d4) lb.|