Succubi (4e Race)

From D&D Wiki

(Redirected from Succubi, Variant (4e Race))
Jump to: navigation, search
Stub Logo.png This page is incomplete and/or lacking flavor. Reason: Missing description in all sections


You can help D&D Wiki by finishing and/or adding flavor to this page. When the flavor has been changed so that this template is no longer applicable please remove this template. If you do not understand the idea behind this page please leave comments on this page's talk page before making any edits.
Edit this Page | All stubs

Succubi[edit]

succubus_by_carolina_eade-d4nai9b.jpg
Succubus by Carolina-Eade

A race filled with beauty, power and an alluring......personality

Racial Traits
Average Height: 5'5" - 5'10"
Average Weight: 100 - 150 lb.
Ability Scores: +2 Dexterity, +2 Charisma
Size: Medium
Speed: 6 squares
Vision: Low-light vision
Languages: Common, Supernal
Skill Bonuses: +2 Bluff, +2 Insight
Female Only: All succubi are female.
Infernal Origin: You are considered an immortal for the purpose of effects that relate to creature origin. You are considered a devil for the purpose of effects related to that keyword.
Fire Resistance: You have resist fire 5 + one-half your level.
Bat Wings: You have red, bat-like wings. You gain a +5 racial bonus to athletics checks made to jump, and you may use acrobatics to hop down from any height rather than just 10 feet.


Charming Kiss Succubus Racial Power
Your kiss clouds the mind of your victim.
Encounter Star.gif Charm
Minor Action Melee 1
Attack: Charisma + 2 Vs. Will
Hit: The target cannot attack you until the end of your next turn, or until you or one of your allies attacks the target.
Level 11: Charisma + 4
Level 21: Charisma + 6


Succubi never needing to find their place. Most succubi are completely content with tempting mortal men when a succubus bears the son or daughter of a mortal man it is a cambion always unless female then it is either an alu fiend or another succubi your DM decides considering its a 25% chance of being succubi 25% of being alu fiend and 50% chance of being cambion

Physical Qualities[edit]

Succubi are medium build when not using change shape like mentioned above they have wings a little tail and retractable claws and they are absolutely gorgeous usually with a full body and long hair.

Attitudes and Beliefs[edit]

Succubus Communities[edit]

Roleplaying a Succubus[edit]

Slender and beautiful:

Female Names: Allucia, Garcia, Esper, and many more

Succubus Adventurers[edit]

Rogue

Warlock

Sorcerer

Allucia is an infernal warlock who uses her devilish powers to both fight and seduce her friends. Her favourite person to seduce is Ghaladron, her party's wizard because he tries as hard as he can not to succumb to her

Succubus Utility Powers[edit]

When your succubus character gains a class utility power after 1st level, you can forgo taking a power granted to you by your class. Instead you gain a succubus utility power of the same level or lower.

In addition to the following, you may choose from the powers at Devil Powers.


Change Shape Succubus Utility 2
You alter your form to look like some other humanoid
At-Will Star.gif Polymorph
Minor Action Personal
Effect: You alter your physical form to appear as a Medium humanoid until you use change shape again or until you drop to 0 hit points. To assume a specific individual's form, you must have seen that individual. Other creatures can make a DC 30 Insight check to discern that the form is a disguise.



Loyal Consort Succubus Utility 6
The victim of your charming kiss would rather die than see you hurt.
At-Will Star.gif Charm
Immediate Interrupt Personal
Trigger: A melee or ranged attack targets you while you are adjacent to a creature affected by your charming kiss
Prerequisite: Charming kiss
Effect: The triggering attack instead targets the creature affected by your charming kiss.



Back to Main Page4e HomebrewRaces

Personal tools
d20M
miscellaneous
admin area
Terms and Conditions for Non-Human Visitors