Subtle Cut (3.5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Subtle Cut [Combat]
Benefits: This is a combat feat that scales with your Base Attack Bonus.
- +0: Any time you damage an opponent, that damage is increased by 1.
- +1: As a standard action, you can make a weapon attack that also reduces a creature's movement rate. For every 5 points of damage this attack does, reduce the creature's movement by 5'. This penalty lasts until the damage is healed.
- +6: As a standard action, you may make a weapon attack that also does 2d4 points of Dexterity damage.
- +11: Any weapon attack that you make at this level acts as if the weapon had the Wounding property.
- +16: As a standard action, you may make an attack that dazes your opponent. This effect lasts one round, and has a DC of 10 + half your level + your Intelligence bonus.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Sourcebooks → Races of War → Warriors with Style
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Character Options → Feats → Combat Feats
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → F&K Sourcebook → Combat Feats