Stone-born (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
They tend to be very destructive and dislike anything magical.
Stone-Born are 10 to 12 feet tall and weigh 600-800 pounds due to their stone like body. These stones leave the Stone-Born looking like a clump of rocks that resembles a crudely made statue.
Due to their solitairy lives, most Stone-Borns avoid most contact with other beings. Thought recently several Stone-Borns have begun to have very simple relations with other races. Some have even taken to adventuring throughout the world.
They tend to be Chaotic-Neutral.
They can be found anywhere, but tend to gravitate towards more rocky forms of terrain.
They have no religion.
They speak Common and Terran.
They are usually given names by others.
- +8 strength, +8 constitution, -6 intelligence (minimum 3) , -4 wisdom,
- Outsider (Earth)
- Large size. -1 penalty to Armor Class, -1 penalty on attack rolls, -4 penalty on Hide checks, +4 bonus on grapple checks, lifting and carrying limits double those of Medium characters.
- Space/Reach: 10 feet/10 feet
- 40ft Base Movement Speed
- Darkvision Out To 60 feet
- +5 Natural Armor Bonus
- Automatic Languages: Common and Terran. Bonus Languages: None
- Favored Class: Barbarian
- Level Adjustment: +4