Stalwart (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Stalwarts' personalities vary pending on their upbringing and such. However, they are generally very lethargic.
 Physical Description
Generally, Stalwarts are quite tall, averaging at around 6 feet tall, even females. Their build is quite bulky and strong. Their muscle mass and height cause their weight to hover around 300 lbs. Their skin colors are of normal hues for a typical human while their eye and hair color can vary. Most Stalwarts have darker colors like dark brown and black but they can also be as light as white or silver.
Stalwarts are generally friendly with any race which weathers the trials of traversing their ruins. They are a relatively neutral society who remain isolated from the world; this causes relations with other races to be rather vague.
Stalwarts are usually very law-biding and dislike erratic nature; due to this they are found to be any non-chaotic.
Stalwarts tend to prefer quiet lives within the ruins of forgotten civilizations. Disliking too much interaction with general society they spend much of their time in the hidden alcoves.
Stalwarts' practiced religions usually vary pending on the nature of the ruins they hole themselves within.
Common. Stalwarts have grown fond of society's common language, even though they are quite isolated from it.
Male: Garr, Hector, Ajax, Boor, Largo, Har, Seth.
Female: Crystal, Celes, Lynn, Reka, Kye, Lita, Dalta.
 Racial Traits
- +2 Strength, -4 Dexterity, +2 Constitution, -2 Intelligence, +2 Wisdom, +2 Charisma: A Stalwart is generally quite robust and aware of their surroundings. Compounded with their striking good-looks they seem to be the perfect people until they're asked to take an IQ test. On the flip-side they tend to be slow to take action, mental and physical.
- Outsider (Native): Although Stalwarts are technically outsiders they do not dwell in any of the outer plains. Most Stalwarts are both born and raised in the Material Plane, save for the very few elders who took haven within the Material Plane due to many threats of the outer plains.
- Medium: None
- Stalwart base land speed is 25 feet:
- Damage Reduction 2/magic (Ex): Damage taken from a non-magical source (weapon) is lessened by 2.
- Endure Elements (Ex): May function as if constantly under the effect of endure elements.
- Sleep Vulnerability: A Stalwart takes -2 on all sleep related saves.
- Great Health: A Stalwart takes +2 on all saves involving poison and disease.
- Bonus Feat: A Stalwart, like a human picks up certain things with ease, despite its low intelligence. (They need to spend their extra time doing something, right?)
- Skill Bonus: Unlike humans, Stalwart pick up skills through years of training, unlike humans who have a natural affinity for such things. A Stalwart gains 2 extra skill points per level, 8 at level 1.
- All Outsider (Native) traits.
- Automatic Languages: Common. Bonus Languages: Any except for secret languages such as Druidic.
- Favored Class: Knight.
- Level Adjustment: +0
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|28 years||56 years||112 years||+7d12 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5' 9"||+2d4"||250 lb.||× 10 lb.|
|Female||5' 5"||+1d8||200 lb.||× 7 lb.|