Spell Wolves (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
 Spell Wolves
Spell wolves are the intelligent ones. They are some what show-offs because of their abilities to cast spells and their mystic appendages.
 Physical Description
A Spell wolf looks much like a large dog with a more refined look in their eyes and a smooth purple or blue coat. A Spell wolf's height varies from 1–2.5 feet at the shoulder and weight ranges from 36 for small females and up to 124 lbs for large males.
Spell wolves like spellcasting races(like elves and illumians) they don't favor their own kind and hate the races that destroy their land(like humans and half-elves).
Spell wolves are more often than not Lawful Good. Other times they can be Neutral Good or Lawful Neutral. It is rare for a Spell Wolf to be Evil or Chaotic.
Spell wolves like heavily forested areas and plains.
Spell wolves speak Wolfen, Wolven Sign Language, Howl-Speak, and Arcane Wolf Speak.
Wolven names are usually a combination of two words to show there abilities, such as Swift Claw. They also add "Brother" or "Sister" to the front of a name to show clan relations and address others by just there name. "Brother Swift Claw" "Sister Arcane Whisper" "Water Walker"
 Racial Traits
- − 2 Strength, +2 Intelligence: Spell wolves are smarter than normal wolves but in exchange they are weaker.
- Magical Beast (Canine): Spell Wolves are akin to average, animalist, wolves.
- Medium: As a medium creature, spell wolves gain no bonuses or penalties.
- Spell Wolves base land speed is 30ft.
- Mystical Appendages (Su): Spell wolves constant exporsure to magic gain them an innate ability to conjure invisble hands from their back. This ability acts like Telekinesis with a caster level equal to the spell wolves character level. The range of the Mystical Appendages is 5 feet from the tip of the nose and base of the tail.
- Innate Spellcasting (Ex): Due to Spell wolves unatural ability, Spell wolves cannot take anything other than spellcasting classes.
- Automatic Languages: Wolfen, Wolfen Sign Language, Howl Speak, Arcane Wolf Speak Bonus Languages: Ignan, Aquan, Auran, Terran
- Favored Class: Any Wolven Spellcating Classes
- Level Adjustment: LA +0