Changes related to "Category:Variant Rule"
From D&D Wiki
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
25 November 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Supernatural Languages (3.5e Variant Rule); 19:28 . . (-11) . . 22.214.171.124 (→Supernatural Languages: removed "wow losers")
22 November 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Runes (3.5e Variant Rule); 02:08 . . (+44) . . Marasmusine (abandoned)
- (diff | hist) . . Runes (3.5e Variant Rule); 01:58 . . (+117) . . Marasmusine
21 November 2014
- (diff | hist) . . N Appraising creatures and players (3.5e Variant Rule); 20:55 . . (+1,138) . . Melancholylemon (A quick and easy way to have players gauge other players abilities in game without meta gaming)
- (diff | hist) . . Runes (3.5e magic); 13:52 . . (+61) . . 126.96.36.199 (→Runes)
- (diff | hist) . . Runes (3.5e magic); 12:33 . . (-75) . . Tivanir (removed the portion from ward. the way defensive bonuses work in 3.5 is that they add to difficulty to hit or bestow damage reduction. as a defensive bonus this would be higher AC/TA/FF.)