Soulless (3.5e Template)
From D&D Wiki
|Soulless Whiskered Kobold 1st level warrior|
|Size/Type:||Small Undead (Reptillian, Extraplanar)|
|Hit Dice:||1d12+3 (9 hp)|
|Armor Class:||17, touch 14, flat-footed 14|
|Attack:||Katana +2 melee (1d8+1/19-20)|
|Full Attack:||Katana +2 melee (1d8+1/19-20)|
|Special Qualities:||Darkvision 60ft, Undead Traits|
|Saves:||Fort 2, Ref 3, Will -1|
|Abilities:||Str 13, Dex 17, Con -, Int 8, Wis 7, Cha 4|
|Skills:||Craft (Weaponsmithing) +3, Hide +7, Listen +1, Move silently+3, Search +3, Sence Motive +3, Spot +5|
|Advancement:||By character class|
|This page needs an image. If you are an artist, or know of any image that would fit this page, please upload a picture and add it.|
Stumbling confused and scared, not knowing who he is, where he came from or even what he looks like, the soulless whiskered kobold wanders the twisted lands in search of something to remind him of what he is.
There is a chance that when a creature dies in the twisted planes it becomes soulless, it retains no memory of anything from its former life. (no spell, item or supernatural ability can help them with this) Often remaining trapped in the Twisted Planes not remembering where they came from they wander in search of something to help them remember who they are or at least to give themselves a purpose.
When a creature dies in the Twisted Planes roll a d100 on a 20 or higher the creature rises a hour later as a soulless creature. Anything except constructs, undead or plants can become a soulless creature, unless the body is incomplete.
If this happens the creature becomes pale in complexion, its eyes and mouth are replaced with infinite black voids and their voice becomes distant.
- The creature loses its constitution score and gains the Undead type
- Gains the extra planar subtype and keeps any not based on alignment or race
- Retains all class levels, skills and feats it had before but its hit dice are replaced with d12s
- Alignment changes to neutral due to the creature forgetting everything about their former lives.
- The creature gains +2 Str and +2 Dex due to the unatural power of the twisted energy, but take a –2 Int, -2 Wis and –2 Cha due to their unsettling appearance and memory loss.
- Gains the Toughness feat and a +4 to spot and sense motive checks due to their strange way in which they were transformed. Finely tuning them to spot creatures and read their emotions.
- CR +0
- LA +0