Sonn-Sabrak (3.5e Equipment)
From D&D Wiki
| 1 = Weight figures are for Medium weapons. A Small weapon weighs half as much, and a Large weapon weighs twice as much. |
2 = When two types are given, the weapon is both types if the entry specifies “and,” or either type (player’s choice at time of attack) if the entry specifies “or.”
The Sonn-Sabrak, or Stone Cracker, is a polearm designed by dwarves for dwarves. Typically made of either mithral or adamantine with a darkwood haft, this polearm is the favored weapon for dwarven Elite Pikemen. The chisel shaped tip is well suited for breaking rocks, testing debris for stability, and piercing the flesh of the enemy. The backward facing hook is perfect for dislodging debris, climbing hook, hoisting tool, and tripping and rending your enemies. Additionally, the butt-cap is actually a light mace that can be detached as a move equivilant action and used as either a weapon or tool. Used by miners in unfriendly territory to both fight and dig, this tool has saved many Dwarven lives. Few other races have adopted the Sonn-Sabrak.
This weapon has reach. You can strike opponents 10 feet away with it, but you can’t use it against an adjacent foe. If you use a ready action to set a Sonn-Sabrak against a charge, you deal double damage on a successful hit against a charging character
These are the prices for this item when made with specific materials or enhancements.
- Masterwork: 320 gp (+1 enhancement bonus to hit)
- Adamantine: 3,020 gp (price includes masterwork)
- Alchemical Silver: 200 gp (-1 damage)
- Cold Iron: 40 gp (+2,000 gp if enchanting this item.)
- Darkwood: 480 gp (halve weight)
- Deep Crystal: 1,020 gp
- Crystal, Mundane: 320 gp
- Mithral: 1020 gp (price includes masterwork)
- +1: 2,320 gp (+2,000 gp for +1 enhancement bonus)
- +2: 8,320 gp (+8,000 gp for +2 enhancement bonus)
- +3: 18,320 gp (+18,000 gp for +3 enhancement bonus)
- +4: 32,320 gp (+32,000 gp for +4 enhancement bonus)
- +5: 50,320 gp (+50,000 gp for +5 enhancement bonus)
- * Magic items must be masterwork. Costs listed are for steel weapons.