Sniper (3.5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Benefits: This is a combat feat that scales with your Base Attack Bonus.
- +0: Your range increments are 50% longer than they would ordinarily be. Any benefit of being within 30' of an opponent is retained out to 60'.
- +1: Precise Shot - You do not suffer a -4 penalty when firing a ranged weapon into melee and never hit an unintended target in close combats or grapples.
- +6: Sharp Shooting – Your ranged attacks ignore Cover Bonuses (total cover still bones you).
- +11: Opponents struck by your ranged attacks do not automatically know what square your attack came from, and must attempt to find you normally.
- +16: Any time you hit an opponent with a ranged weapon, it is counted as a critical threat. If your weapon already had a 19-20 threat range, increase its critical multiplier by 1.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Sourcebooks → Races of War → Warriors with Style
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Character Options → Feats → Combat Feats
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → F&K Sourcebook → Combat Feats