Snarraniens (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
A Snarraniens will usually spend most of its day around the temples of He Who Shall Not Be Named. Otherwise, they apprehend nonbelievers on the streets.
An empty, wraithlike floating suit of armor, covered in black and red robes.
Hates all nonshadow races.
Evil or Lawful Evil.
They all worship He Who Shall Not Be Named.
Abbysal, Supernal, and Primordial.
They are named after what the mother sees when they are born (i.e. Rock Where Lizards Rest, also called Rock).
- +3 Strength, -2 Dexterity, -1 Wisdom
- Humanoid (Immortal, Shadow)
- Snarraniens base land speed is 35 feet: fly (hover) 45 feet.
- Shadow Whisper: +5 to Bluff checks
- Wraithtouch: +2 to damage you deal in combat
8 Aura of the Forgotten One: scare, greater invisibility, and create greater undead once per day each
- Automatic Languages: Abyssal. Bonus Languages: Supernal, Primordial.
- Favored Class: Antipaladin.
- Level Adjustment: +2
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Races[[Category:<!-race's type-> Type]] [[Category:<!-race's subtype; or remove line-> Subtype]] [[Category:<!-race's size-> Size]] [[Category:LA<!-#->]] [[Category:ECL<!-#->]]