Snakeblood Opposer (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Snake Blood Opposers
Snake Blood Opposers have a very sensitive personality and hate what the yuan-ti have made them.
Snake bloood opposers are about 5'11" tall on average and weigh around 160 lbs. Their skin is often green, black, tan, blotched or gray. Their eyes are usually yellow or green.
Snakeblood opposers are very accepting of other races and form bonds with other outcasts of society.
Usually they are chaotic good.
They often live jungles and forests.
They will follow any religion but are anti-followers of merrshaulk.
They speak Common and yuan-ti.
- +2 dex, +2 cha, -2 con
- Humanoid (snake twisted)
- Snake blood opposer's base land speed is 30 feet.
- Choose: cobra hood(+2 fear DC), Rattle tail (repel 1/day), Boa Build (+2 str), viper head (bite 1d4), or Mamba scales(+2 climb)all +2 intimidate.
- +2 vs. yuan-ti
- SR 5 + levels
- +2 vs. poison
- Either Alertness or Blindfight
- Spell-Like Ability: 1/day —Cause fear or charm person, Snake Trance. Caster level is Character level. The save DC is Charisma-based.
- Spell-Like Ability: At will —Detect Poison. Caster level is Character level.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Yuan-Ti. Bonus Languages: Any except secret languages
- Favored Class: Ranger.
- Level Adjustment: +1
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|40 years||70 years||85 years||+2d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5' 6"||+2d4||160 lb.||× (1d6+1) lb.|
|Female||5' 4"||+2d4||150 lb.||× (1d6+1) lb.|