Slippery Contortionist (3.5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
||- | style="vertical-align: middle; white-space: nowrap;"| Slippery Contortionist | style="vertical-align: middle;" | Fill in prerequisites for this feat
| style="vertical-align: middle; font-size: 0.9em;"| Your childhood nickname was "Greasy the Pig," but now people call you "The Great Hamster."
| style="vertical-align: middle; text-align: center;" | -</dplc>
Benefits: This is a skill feat that scales with your ranks in Escape Artist.
- 0 ranks: You gain +3 to your Escape Artist checks.
- 4 ranks: While squeezing into a space at least half as wide as your normal space, you may move your normal speed and you take no penalty to your attack rolls or AC for squeezing.
- 9 ranks: You can squeeze through a tight space or an extremely tight space as a full-round action, but you take a -10 penalty to your Escape Artist check. Opponents grappling you don't get positive size modifiers added to their grapple bonus when you use Escape Artist to try to break their hold.
- 14 ranks: If you succeed on a DC 30 Escape Artist check, you can ignore magical effects that impede movement as if you were under the effects of freedom of movement for one round; this is not an action. You can also slip through a wall of force or similar barrier with a DC 40 check.
- 19 ranks: You can make an Escape Artist check instead of a saving throw for any effect that would keep you from taking actions. (This does not help against effects that don't allow a saving throw.)