Slerriths (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Love to sleep and require motivation to do much else. They usually have a specified keeper to order them around. They are good listeners
Usually between 5 and 6 feet tall with hunched shoulders and weighing between 120 and 200 pounds. Their eyes can be almost any color but always have a dull glazed look to them. They have light to dark brown short fur and a short stubby tail.
Being easily controlled they get along with most races
Lean towards neutral but can be any alignment
Prefer shady forests and hate deserts but never complain
Worship whoever they are told to but never change their deity
Common Sylvan and can speak with animals
usually given to them
- +10 constitution +4 intelligence and wisdom -8 dexterity -2 charisma: Very hardy and enduring and surprisingly smart and wise but are slow and clumsy in movement and do not speak often
- Humanoid (beast): Humanoid but with animal characteristics
- Slerriths base land speed is 20 feet: burrowing 30
- Perfect Sleeper: Slerriths must sleep 8 hours every 48 hours or suffer a -2 every 48 hours on constitution until they do. While sleeping Slerriths are treated as if under the spell invisabilty and upon awakening are cured of all diseases, abilty penalties, and are at full health. Slerriths can sleep in armor and in any enviroment without taking penalties.
- Glazed Eyes: Because of a Slerriths eyes they are immune to sight altering effects such as darkness and blinding effects. Slerriths also have dark vision 300ft and low light vision 4x
- Automatic Languages: Common Sylvan and can speak with animals. Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: any.
- Level Adjustment: +2
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|