Skiurdling (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
 Physical Description
Skiurdling is a squirrel like creature. It has a tail of a squirrel with humanoid body and rat's face.
Usually not good or lawful.
 Racial Traits
- −2 Strength, +4 Dexterity: Skiurdlings are small and weak but very agile.
- Monstrous Humanoid
- Small: +1 to AC and attack bonuses, +4 to hide, -4 to grapple
- Skiurdling base land speed is 30ft.: Climb 20ft.
- Skiurdlings have two levels of monstrous humanoid which provide Hit Dice 2d8, +2 base attack bonus and base save bonuses Fort +0, Ref +3, Will +3
- Skiurdlings get 5 x (2+ Int mod) skill points. Their class skills are Balance, Climb, Hide, Jump, Listen, Move Silently and Spot. They get racial bonuses of +10 to Climb and Move Silently, +8 to Balance and Hide, +2 to Jump and Listen. They also get +1 bonus to all saves and attack rolls with thrown weapons and the sling, +2 bonus to saves against fear effects.
- Chill Darkness: Once per day a skiurdling can use Chill Darkness, which is like Darkness(the spell), caster level 3rd. In addition a creature within the area takes 1d6 damage and 1 point of strength damage unless it succeeds on a DC 12 Fortitude save.
- Darkvision 60ft.
- Low-light vision
- Automatic Languages: Common. Bonus Languages: Undercommon, gnoll, halfling, dwarven, goblin.
- Favored Class: Rogue.
- Level Adjustment: +2
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|