Skeleton Crowbar (3.5e Equipment)
From D&D Wiki
|Body Slot:||— (Held)|
|Aura:||Faint; (DC 17) Conjuration|
This bone colored combat crowbar has the image of a skull above the grip and seems to gravitate towards bones.
The Skeleton Crowbar functions as a +1 Combat Crowbar and in addition the Skeleton Crowbar has 3 charges which are renewed each day at dawn. Spending one or more charges gives the weapon the properties below; they last for one round.
- 1 Charge: +1d8 damage vs. Skeletons (i.e. anything with the skeleton template)
- 2 Charges: +2d8 damage vs. Skeletons
- 3 Charges: +3d8 damage vs. Skeletons
- Prereqs: Craft Magic Arms & Armor, Summon Undead I or Summon Monster I
- Cost to Create: 1,400gp (plus 310 for Masterwork combat crowbar), 112 XP, 3 days