Skeler (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Skeler (singular and plurar) are ruthless people, who rely on their awe-inspiring presence, rather than their diplomatic skills. They are not ultimately evil, but short-tempered, merciless and tends to be very selfish.
 Physical Description
A Skeler usually 6-7 feet tall; however, since their bones are thin and hollow, they weigh about 110-130 pounds. They features are a cross between a human and a vulture, with small, pointy ears and yellow, gloomy eyes. They skin is totally bare with no fur, feather, or whatsoever to cover it, so they tend to wear dark robes to protect themselves from the elements. Their limbs are extraordinarily long, their arms ending with five clawed fingers.
They are jingoistic, sardonic, impulsive creatures, and therefore they are not in good terms with other people.
Though mostly neutral, they are more often evil than good, and they are rarely lawful.
They like arid places, from hot to cold (ranging from deserts to the top of mountains).
They share the same religions as any other races; however, the way they practice it, is very alien. They revere all gods, however, they usually mock all interferences the immortals do in the world. They see gods as respectable, jolly, but utterly senile old people, who did many great deeds, but now they shall retire.
Fresst, Henkser, Onks, Skenson, Zezlax
 Racial Traits
- +4 Intelligence, −2 Wisdom and Charisma. They are keen minds in the exact field, however their temper are a great obstacle in social fields
- Medium size
- Skeler's base land speed is 40 feet
- Low-light vision
- Awe-Inspiring: +4 bonus to Intimidate roles. They can choose a 10 score at every social situation. If they succesfully intimidated one person, they get another +2 bonus for every other Intimidate roles with them. However, they get -1 to Diplomacy and Information Gathering
- 1d3 damage with their claws and 1d4 with their beaks
- +2 Scry, Search, Spot. They are short-tempered, not short-sighted.
- Light built: when they fall, their damage are considered, as if the height form they've fallen were half.
- Automatic Languages: Skeler and Common. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Abyssal, Halfling, Gnome, Aereal, Elven.
- Favored Class: Wizard
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|90 years||180 years||270 years||+3d10 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||6' 1"||+1d12||110 lb.||× (1d2) lb.|
|Female||6' 3"||+1d10||110 lb.||× (1d2) lb.|