Shur'Talon, Swordbound (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
 Shur'Talon (Swordbound)
The Shur'Talon are often relaxed and carefree. They can be martial-minded, but generally their Personalities vary as widely as Humans.
 Physical Description
Shur'Talon average around about 5'11", weighing about 150 lb. They all have Storm-Gray eyes, which is one of the most common ways to tell them apart from Elves, aside from their height. Skin color can vary, though mainly they are pale, with a slight tinge of gray/metallic blue sometimes.
Shur'Talon have no predispositions towards any races, but fit in most around Elves and Humans.
Any, though they tend towards Lawful.
The Shur'Talon have lands in a pocket dimension, the domain of Liorgon.
Shur'Talon revere Liorgon, and Liorgon only. He is their patron deity, and they are his messengers.
Lior is the language derived from a cult code, springing from the cult which was the origins of the Shur'Talon. Over the ages since the following was uplifted, it has developed into an actual language, named after their god, Liorgon.
Shur'Talon are named by their parents, in a ritual shortly after birth devoting the Shur'Talon to Liorgon.
 Racial Traits
- +4 Strength, +6 Dexterity, +4 Intelligence, -4 Constitution.: Swordbound Shur'Talon are stronger by default than humans, incredibly fast, smarter and more observant, but they are more frail.
- Outsider (Air): Shur'Talon are a race descended from Humans and Elves that were uplifted and altered by their god, whose domain is the sky. Thus they are Outsiders, of the subtype 'Air'.
- Medium: As creatures of medium size, Shur'Talon get no special negatives or positives due to size.
- Shur'Talon base land speed is 50 feet.
- Sustenance (Ex): The Shur'Talon do not need to breath, eat, sleep or drink.
- Immunity to Electricity (Ex): As they are followers of the God of the Skies, they are immune to Electricity attacks.
- Vulnerable to Water (Ex): Being drenched in water will nullify their 'Divine Weapon' racial feature, as well as give a -2 circumstance modifier to AC, Attack rolls and Damage rolls.
- Steps of Air (Ex): The Shur'Talon have the ability, granted by their god, to stand on thin air. (Combined with Sky Leap, Shur'Talon are said to be able to fly. This is actually just them jumping into the air, then jumping off thin air. Requires the 'Wall Jumper' skill trick, or similar.)
- Sky Leap (Ex): The Shur'Talon are known as incredible jumpers, being able to match Thri-Kreen. Jump DC is never doubled, and they have a racial +30 to the Jump Skill. Jump is always considered a class skill.
- Divine Weapon (Ex): As they are linked to their god, the Shur'Talon are able to wield any two-handed weapon in a single hand, with the same strength bonus to damage and no negatives. They can also wield any one-handed weapon a size larger than normal with no penalties.
- Weapon Master (Ex): Swordbound Shur'Talon, having the physical prowess they do, are considered to have their HD equal to Fighter Level for requisites of the Weapon Focus and Weapon Specialisation Feat chain.
- Meager Fortitude (Ex): Swordbound Shur'Talon share the weaknesses of their race. They always have bad Fort save progression, no matter what class they are.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Lior. Bonus Languages: Any (Except Secret Languages, such as Druidic.)
- Favored Class: Swift Sword
- Level Adjustment: LA +2
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|200 years||800 years||2000 years||Shur'Talon have no maximum age.|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5' 6"||+1d10"||150 lb.||× (1) lb.|
|Female||5' 5"||+1d10"||140 lb.||× (1) lb.|