Shokan (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Gruff and reserved the Shokan place value in strength and honor.They also prize magic weapons,belts,bracers,rings,amulets and other finely made items that boost their combat abilitys.
These large four armed warriors of great strength are known for their skills in unarmed combat.Both male and female Shokan display their powerfully built bodys by wearing loin cloths and thongs.
Average height of a Shokan male is 7'0. Average female is 6'6. Weight averages 425lb. ashy skin tone, eye color: red
The Shokan look down on all races who they see as weak. They respect strength and for this reason the shokan get along well with large creatures (ie. giants, goliaths) as well as some other stronger medium creatures (ie. half orcs)
The Shokan are almost always Lawful Evil.They are never Good and must have either Lawful or Evil in their alignment
They follow the most powerful among them,following his laws so long as he brings victory and prosperity to the clan and race.
The Shokan rarely are religous but those that are worship Hextor the god of war
- +12 Strength, +4 Constitution +4 Dexterity, -2 Intelligence,-4 Charisma.
- Large: As Large creatures, Shokan take a –1 penalty to Armor Class and a –1 penalty on all attack rolls. They also have a reach of 10 feet.
- Shokan base land speed is feet: 40
- Shokan Wrestling: +20 Racial bonus to all grapple checks as well as does not provoke an attack of opportunity(this replaces Improved Grapple)
- +2 climb +4 intimidate
- Low light vision
- Tremorsense 30 feet
- Multiple Limbs: Shokan have four arms and can take the Multiweapon Fighting and Multiattack feats
- Automatic Languages: Common, Shokan. Bonus Languages: Giant.
- Favored Class: Monk
- Level Adjustment: 4
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|500 years||700 years||900 years||1000 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||6' 11"||+ 2d8||300 lb.||× ( 1d4 ) lb.|
|Female||6' 8 "||+2d8||270 lb.||× ( 1d4 ) lb.|