Sheep (3.5e Cleric Domain)
From D&D Wiki
People follow you like good little sheep. You gain +2 to your social skill checks. In addition, at 6th cleric level you gain followers (but not a cohort) as if you possessed the Leadership feat. If you do possess that feat, your followers double.
Sheep Domain Spells
- Charm Person: Makes one person your friend.
- Enthrall: Captivates all within 100 ft. + 10 ft./level.
- Helping Hand: Ghostly hand leads subject to you.
- Charm Monster: Makes monster believe it is your ally.
- Greater Command: As command, but affects one subject/level.
- Symbol of Persuasion: Triggered rune charms nearby creatures.
- Mass Charm Monster: As charm monster, but all within 30 ft.
- Sympathy: Object or location attracts certain creatures.
- Dominate Monster: As dominate person, but any creature.