Shadowcrafter (4e Paragon Path)
From D&D Wiki
|“||I am a master of shadow.||”|
Prerequisite: Arcane power source.
As a shadowcrafter, you have immersed yourself in the study of light and especially darkness. Now you are a master of shadow, with power over shadow far greater than other arcane spellcasters could possably imagine. Even shadow itself has become your friend, a constant companion that you, and you alone, truly understand.
 Shadowcrafter Path Features
- Dark Shroud (11th Level): You are cloaked in a shroud of darkness which is inimical to your foes. When a creature provokes an opportunity attack from you, make an opportunity attack with your shadow shroud (Charisma vs. Reflex). You deal 1d8 + Charisma modifier damage with this attack. You can also add your sneak attack damage to this attack.
- Summon Spiritshadow (11th Level): You gain the ranger's beast companion class feature, with the following exceptions;
- The spiritshadow is called from the astral sea rather than the natural world, so it is an immortal magical beast.
- The spiritshadow occupies it's master's shadow, so while you have a spiritshadow, you have no natural shadow.
- The spiritshadow has the form of a three-dimesnsional solid shadow in the shape of an animal.
- The spiritshadow is reliant on light to exist; in darkness it takes a -2 penalty to its defenses, attack rolls and damage rolls. In order to use a healing surge, it must be near some form of light.
- You or your spiritshadow can deal the extra damage from your sneak attack class feature, but only one of you can deal the extra damage each round.
- Power of Shadow (16th Level): When you are bloodied, you gain a +2 power bonus to attack rolls when you use a power that has the necrotic keyword.