Scar Plane (3.5e Environment)
From D&D Wiki
 Scar Plane
In the world of Nibiru the planes brush up against each other, forming gateways and portals and odd spots within the planes such as quasi-elemental planes. While the actual physics could never be described in simple 3D thinking, it could be seen as a series of bubbles clumped together. There is a place where every bubble has a portion of itself, touching every other plane of existence, and the results were catastrophic. The result was the Scar Plane.
The Scar Plane is not a true plane, but rather an area on the Astral Plane far away, where the other planes grind and churn the environment into a giant dimensional knot of epic proportions. A warped field of space four times the size of earth, physics and reality breaks down under all the conflicting planes attempting to exert control. As such this planar storm is a threat to all. In fact, even the gods fear it for the laws which govern reality fail within and a god could be stripped of godhood and torn to pieces just as easily as a mortal trying to cross. No one has seen the 'center' of the knot as no one survives the trip. As such, it is pointless to describe the center. Yet some say there is an 'eye within the storm' and deep inside holds some powerful secret, perhaps a gateway to all of creation at a whim. If only one could enter it.
 Plane Traits
 Physical Traits
- Gravity: Roll 1d6 every minute. 1-Normal, 2-Heavy, 3-Light, 4-None, 5-Objective, 6-Subjective. Deeper inside this becomes every round, and gravity stops following standard rules at all.
- Time: Timeless. Deeper inside, every round, it may change with such violence to stop following standard rules at all.
- Size: Finite Shape.
- Morphic: Highly Morphic. No force, mortal or divine, may control it.
 Magic, Alignment, and Energy/Elemental Traits
- Elemental Dominance: None. Deeper inside, every round, it may change with such violence to stop following standard rules at all.
- Energy Dominance: None. Deeper inside, every round, it may change with such violence to stop following standard rules at all.
- Alignment Trait: None. Deeper inside, every round, it may change with such violence to stop following standard rules at all.
- Magic Trait: None. Deeper inside, every round, it may change with such violence to stop following standard rules at all.
 Plane Links
The plane is part of the Astral Plane.
 Plane Inhabitants
No creature lives in here. Nothing has dipped more than 1 mile within its 'atmosphere', a swirling miasma of distorted space. Beyond that, it is opaque rainbow hues and unknown terrors beyond.
 Movement and Combat
Combat is as per the Astral Plane, for that is what it is part of.
 Features of the Plane
The inside is covered by a swirling chaotic storm of colors which drive subjects mad if they look at it. Those under 5 HD who view it immediately become permanently insane, as per the Insanity spell, no save. Those 6 HD - 15 HD may make a DC 20 Will save or go permanently insane. Those 16 HD - 25 HD can view it but get a headache and take -4 to all attack rolls, skill checks, and ability checks until they spend a minute not exposed to the colors. Those 26 HD and above are unaffected but still get a feeling of foreboding from it.
 Plane Links
By its nature it is linked to all planes at once, and so rarely in a place of great spacial rifts, a portal to the Scar Plane may appear. However, it only leads to the chaotic maelstrom and not to the fabled 'eye in the storm', and those sucked in are often lost forever.
 Plane Encounters
As it is without life or physics, there are no creatures to encounter.
 Alternate Variances
There is no known safe zones within.