Sasquatches (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Don't piss him off. Let the kid deal with him.
Sasquatches, or Bigfoots, act almost animal like with their fur covered bodies and animal sounding language. Sasquatches are the most misunderstood race of all. Those who get to know them call them a gentle beast because they only wish to play with the young ones of any race. Sasquatches rarely attack another person unless threatened then they go to the basic animal instincts. No one has been known to beat a Sasquatch in a wrestling mach or a fist fight.
Every Sasquatch shows their ability to intimidate any other who has the weakest of heart. With a smell so strange that only those living in the forest can with stand. All Sasquatches stand from 7’ to 8’ 6" tall and weigh from 225lb. to 300lb. Males tend to be heavier and taller than females. They age the same as half-elves, and have the muscular strength of an orc. All Sasquatches have human-like bodies that have a bear‘s nose, an ape’s arms and face, and most Sasquatches have brown colored fur, but it can range from yellowish-brown to black.
Sasquatches are big lovable creatures, and will interact with all who are willing to try to understand them(mostly elves, gnomes, and halflings), but other races just see them as a beast of burden(like orcs and goblins). Because of their gentleness any young will not be harmed by them no matter the race.
All Sasquatches look to protect others in any way they can so they go more to the good side and they hate living by laws of the humans so they tend to be chaotic.
Sasquatches can be found in thick, dence forests of the most temperate climate where they can hide their villages with ease. The love for nature always draws them to these areas where they live their lives with less of worries.
No one knows for shore what the Sasquatch religion is. Some elven philosophers believe that the Sasquatch religion is based off of nature and that they worship all animals as if they were gods or spirits of their dead family.
Sasquatches speaks Sasquatch. This language is based off of barks, humming, whistles, growls, and groans as the dialect. Sasquatches can only speak Sasquatch because there vocal chords can only make animal sounds but when a Sasquatch learns another language, they can read and write it. Sasquatch has its own alphabet.
Sasquatch names are complicated to say in Sasquatch to a person from another race so most Sasquatches give themselves nicknames to be called by the other raced friends.
- +6 Strength, +2 Constitution, -2 Intelligence, -2 Charisma: Sasquatches are extremely strong creatures, but they lack the ability to speak other languages.
- Monstous Humanoid: Intelligent brutes.
- Medium: 0
- Sasquatch base land speed is 30 feet: Land
- Wild Empathy(Ex): Sasquatches gets a druids wild empathy on animals from the same environment that their from.
- +3 intimidate: A Sasquatch’s appearance will scare most people who have never seen one.
- +2 listen and spot : Sasquatches are always looking for food and are on the lookout for danger.
- +4 survival: Sasquatches have an animal instinct survival.
- +4 hide and move silently: Sasquatches are experts at moving fast but silent, and never being seen.
- Sasquatches are very proficient with the stone head club.
- Natural Armor: Sasquatches get a +2 natural armor.
- Automatic Languages: Sasquatch. Bonus Languages: Common and Elven.
- Favored Class: Barbarian.
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|62 years||93 years||125 years||+3d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||7' 10"||+2d10||250 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|
|Female||7' 5"||+2d10||230 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Races[[Category:<!-race's type-> Type]] [[Category:<!-race's subtype; or remove line-> Subtype]] [[Category:<!-race's size-> Size]] [[Category:LA<!-#->]] [[Category:ECL<!-#->]]