Sarryns (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
They tend to act kind of like a dragon they resemble.
Their skin is usually the same color as a type of dragon. Also they are usually around 6 to 7 feet tall and look human except for the color of their skin and some very faint scales.
They get along with anyone who gets along with dragons of their type.
They are usually the same alignment as the dragon he ressemble.
They usually revere Tiamat or Bahamut.
They speak Draconic or Sarryn.
- +2 Intelligence, + 2 Wisdom, + 2 Strength, + 2 Constitution:
- Humanoid (Reptilian)
- Sarryns have a base land speed of 30 feet, and a swim speed of 20 feet.
- Sarryns are able to use Large weapons.
- Enhance Body (Ex): It gives the ability to physically enhance their body 3 times per day as a free action. The Sarryn gets +4 to Strength and Constitution for 10 rounds plus new Constitution modifier.
- Enhance Mind (Ex): It gives the ability to mentally enhance their mind 3 times per day as a free action. The Sarryn gets +4 to Intelligence and Wisdom for 10 rounds plus new Intelligence modifier.
- Empowered Weapon (Ex): Any weapon the Sarryn uses gains an extraordinary ability to deal extra damage equal to the Sarryns Constitution modifier.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Draconic, Sarryn. Bonus Languages: Any other than secret.
- Favored Class: Duskblade or Dragonshaman.
- Level Adjustment: +2.