Saiyan-Blooded (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Saiyan-Blooded are indistinguishable from Earthling Humans, as the last of the pure Saiyans died out years ago.
 Physical Description
Saiyans, from the basic outlook, look identical to humans, although they age slower and live up to twice as long. However due to their culture they don't often live to their full age, always in the midst of combat. They are almost universally buff and strong, men and woman alike, due to this warrior culture. They possess black, green, and brown hair but never natural blond, and their eye colors vary as much as any human. They are born with quite a bit of hair to begin with and it grows slowly, often never changing in maximum length once fully grown. Most notably the Saiyans possess a long monkey tail, a weak sensitive point but useful for balance, and key to triggering the lycanthropic transformation into an Oozaru.
Saiyans are generally of the mindset of the Prideful Warrior, and as such as dominating and overbearing. They do not get along well with others unless they lose a struggle of wills or an actual fight. If such occurs, then they can grow to respect their opponents as strong.
Saiyans come from the planet Vegeta, Its existance has been terminated. But given the number of saiyans who have escaped to other worlds, and those who survived the destruction there are many possible clans out there. Toady they live when Normal Humans live
Most Saiyans do not adhere to a specific god. But those who do usually worship Karaan, Erythnul, Kurell, or other War-Like Gods.
 Racial Traits
- Medium: +2 Str, +2 Con, -2 Cha
- Saiyan-Blooded base land speed is 30 feet:
- +4 to jump, swim, and climb skills
- Saiyan Weakness (Ex): A Saiyans , although tough, is not Invincible. their tail grants them a +2 to str during the new moon phase of their current plane and suffer a -4 to all will saves to mind control/altering effects, but if tail is removed or disabled lose all effects of the +2str bonus and negatives to will saves on full moons, but receive a permanent -4 to all fortitude saves vs poison.
- Automatic Languages: Common
- Favored Class: Barbarian
- Level Adjustment: +1
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|60 years||80 years||100 years||+6d20 years|