Saiyans, Earthling (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Earthling Saiyan are indistinguishable from Earthling Humans, as the last of the pure Saiyans died out years ago.
Saiyans, from the basic outlook, look identical to humans, although they age slower and live up to twice as long. However due to their culture they don't often live to their full age, always in the midst of combat. They are almost universally buff and strong, men and woman alike, due to this warrior culture. They possess black, dark brown, and brown hair but never natural blond, orange or red, and their eye colors vary as much as any human. They are born with quite a bit of hair to begin with and it grows slowly, often never changing in maximum length once fully grown. Most notably the Saiyans possess a long monkey tail, a weak sensitive point but useful for balance, and key to triggering the lycanthropic transformation into an Oozaru.
Saiyans are generally of the mindset of the Prideful Warrior, and as such as dominating and overbearing. They do not get along well with others unless they lose a struggle of wills or an actual fight. If such occurs, then they can grow to respect their opponents as strong.
Saiyans come from the planet Vegeta, Its existence has been terminated. But given the number of saiyans who have escaped to other worlds, and those who survived the destruction there are many possible clans out there. Today they live when Normal Humans live
Most Saiyans do not adhere to a specific god. But those who do usually worship Karaan, Erythnul, Kurell, or other War-Like Gods.
- +4 Strength, +4 Constitution, +4 Dexterity, -2 Intelligence, -2 Charisma: Saiyans excel in all physical arts and sensitivity to the power of ki, yet their society of battle has left their minds something to be desired.
- Monstrous Humanoid (Monkey): Just as Saiyans do, Earthling saiyans contain a beast inside them.
- Medium: No Bonuses
- Saiyan base land speed is 30 ft. Base flight speed is 50 ft (Good maneuverability), however, at less than 50% health, a Saiyan flies at half this speed. Also at 25% health, a Saiyan reduces High maneuverability to poor.
- +4 to jump, swim, and climb skills
- Saiyan's Tail (Ex): A Saiyans , although tough, is not invincible. Their tail grants them a +2 to dexterity during the new moon phase of their current plane and a permanent +4 to balance checks. If tail is removed or disabled lose all effects of the +2 dexterity bonus and the +4 to balance.
- Oozaru (Ex): Just like Saiyans, Half-breeds have an innate, were-giant-monkey like transformation which is triggers by the presence of a full moon. The Halfbreed goes into a rage, increasing in size by two steps, becomes covered in hair, and takes the form of a giant-monkey. He gains +8 Str, +6 Dex, +8 Con a -2 size penalty on attack rolls, and a -2 size penalty to Armor Class due to your increased size. He gains two primary slam attacks dealing 1d8 + Str damage, and a secondary bite attack for 1d8 + 1/2 Str. Oozaru are capable of using one Oral energy blast for 1d8+3 damage in place of it's other attacks (1 per every two rounds) This form lasts for 3 + their newly improved Constitution modifier rounds, and during this frenzy they are unable to tell friend from foe, or perform any tasks requiring thinking, similar to a barbarian's rage.
- Saiyan Transformations (Su): Saiyan can gain transformations at certain levels.
- Automatic Languages: Common
- Favored Class: Barbarian
- Level Adjustment: +1
|21 years||30 years||+1d4||+1d6||+2d6|
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|80 years||120 years||160 years||+2d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4' 10"||+2d10||120 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|
|Female||4' 5"||+2d10||85 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|