From D&D Wiki
- No, 6 points per level is correct, according to the 3.5 Player's Handbook.--Rakankou 19:35, 7 March 2007 (MST)
A ranger does not start play with one. It gets it at lvl 4. --Aarnott 11:09, 23 May 2007 (MDT)
I notice that under the animal companion section is says the "Druid's" animal companion. I don't know if this is for linking or what. just thought I'd throw that out there. I'm not logged on but I'm Tug --22.214.171.124 14:54, 1 June 2008 (MDT)
In the animal companion entry, second paragraph, "A ranger may select from the alternative lists of animal companions ". line below "hide in plain sight", the animal companion link is farkakt (i hope spelling is correct...). same for the epic ranger part about the epic animal companion. and last, the link for epic ranger's feats, fast healing is farkakt. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) 04:05, 2 February 2008 (MST). Please sign your posts!
- Fixed all bugged links. Thanks. --Dmilewski 07:59, 2 February 2008 (MST)
what's the starting gold for a ranger? --Xdeletedx 15:09, 1 March 2008 (MST)
- Sorry, that information wasn't part of the SRD (even though it was given for the psionic classes). So it's not OGC, and therefore we're not allowed to post that information. —Sledged (talk) 15:11, 1 March 2008 (MST)
- thanks anyway... --Xdeletedx 15:13, 1 March 2008 (MST)
I noticed that the link "[[SRD:Druid#Alternate Animal Companions|alternative lists of animal companions]]" has a link to "Animal Type" nested in it so it links to "Animal Type" instead of "Druid#Alternate Animal Companions". Zyxw59 10:26, 7 November 2008 (MST)
- Got it, thanks. --Green Dragon 07:06, 8 November 2008 (MST)
Could there be a feat called Tree Fu that allows a monk to multiclass into a ranger w/o restriction?
Could an alternate name for a (evil) ranger be poacher?--188.8.131.52 17:39, 11 February 2015 (MST)